Startup Weekend events offer participants access to a variety of resources to help get you started! Before is a breakdown of the […]
- NYCEDC Panel Discussion
- Dinner & Networking Reception
- Welcome & Speakers
- Time to Pitch!
- Top Ideas are selected
- Teams start forming and discussing ideas
- Start to formalize teams and take an inventory of skills. Be honest, and direct about what resources and skills are needed for the weekend. You may stay and work as late as the venue will allow
- Brunch is served!
- Teams formed and setting up workspace for the weekend
- Call for needs & skills
- Coaches help teams one-on-one. They are here to help!
- Dinner is served!
- Mid weekend check-in, status reports, call for help
- You may stay and work as late as you want!
- Midnight Snack!
- Brunch is served... again.
- Coaches arrive… ASK QUESTIONS
- Gut check. Start prepping for presentations
- FINAL PRESENTATIONS
- Judging & awards
- Go home (and do homework!)